8.27.2008

has anyone ever written their garbage man a letter of apology?

...because i wanted to today.
i recently cleaned out my pantry. i had cans in there from college that have since expired by a couple of years. i opened a couple to see if they were ok past the date, and just to let you know...the expiration date is there for a reason.
i feel sorry for my garbage men.
but...
thanks to them i now have a clean pantry that i'm excited about.
...it's the little things in life.

an update on my draft...i did finish it. i'm pretty sure i'm the only person who went to watch the hills after the draft was over.

as far as my painting... i am working on pieces for the three shows coming up. i've finished one oil, and have about 5 more almost done. my mom has been coming over during the days to paint with me. she is doing some awesome pastels of the babies. it's fun having someone to talk to while i paint. i'll try to get some pictures of them when they are done.

and finally an update on the tomatoes... well, i regret to inform y'all that a very, very large green thing attacked them. it looked like a catepillar from a cartoon. i tried to remove it, but it wouldn't budge. it sort of scared me, so i haven't been back out there to check on them.

1 comment:

cassie said...

My secret housewife obsession - The Hills. I am with you.

Every time I watch I feel like getting on a plane to LA and acting like I am 21 again. Is that bad? I don't think so. I just think I am a cooler mom for watching!