9.11.2008

for melissa caroline...

caroline ridgway hogan recently posted pictures from their trip to chuck e. cheese's. i commented on the story reminding her of the time that a group of us went to chuck e. cheese's in high school. it was one of those had-to-be-there moments, so i won't bore you with all of the details of the night. i did, however, promise ridg that i would post a picture if i found one....and i did.



















i also found a picture of me at chuck e. cheese's when i was a kid. apparently chuck didn't scare me back then like he does now.



















i also promised ridg that i would post a picture from wednesday night church when we were in the 4th grade. all i can say is wow, my pencil matches my shirt. knowing me back then...it probably wasn't just coincidence. wow. yes, that's annie with us. i'm pretty sure that we were skipping a "magee & me" movie when this was taken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! i still have that shirt...not really. so embarassing! why couldnt i just smile? i love you, em! you are so stinkin cute!
ridgway