7.28.2008

the first post...ever

apparently i started a blog 4 years ago, but i don't remember the password for it. the web address for it was just the simple emilyguthrie, but now anything close to that is taken. i started typing in random things and "onlylowercase" was available. since i've always written and typed in lowercase i thought why not. at least the top part will say em g.
so here is my blog.
i don't promise it to be interesting, educational or funny...but here it is.
i'm not married and i don't have kids, but i have really cute nieces and nephews that i claim as my own.
it took me a long time to finally decide on a color for my blog and now i'm tired.
hopefully i will add some pictures and fun stuff soon.

xoxo

1 comment:

JNoPie said...

I love YOUR blog! It's so cute, as are your nieces and nephews!
Stay in touch!
Love, Julie