5.13.2009

my sweet grandfather

i've told y'all about my cute grandfather, "grandaddy wardlaw," in this post.

this past weekend he had a really bad fall and had a brain hemorrhage. he used to walk 2 miles a day...every single day. he also ate an apple a day...core and all. he walked those two miles up until a couple of months ago. he is 91.

my sister, her youngest and i went up to memphis on saturday, so we could spend some time with him.

even in a hospital bed he is the cutest thing.

he has moved to a rehab place and is doing much better than we originally though!

thank y'all for the prayers!


want to hear a cute story?

we got to memphis on saturday and went straight to the hospital to see my grandfather. my mom was telling molly what my grandfather had eaten for lunch....tomato soup and apple juice.
after we left we ran by target. sweet molly asked her mama if we could get some apple juice, so she could share some with grandaddy wardlaw.

she wanted to have an apple juice party with him. the juicy juice in the picture would be from their party. he loved the apple juice!!



No comments: